HMS art classes provide our students with traditional art instruction as they explore art history, vocabulary, mediums, and drawing styles. We all really enjoy the finished projects which our students take such pride in. We also infuse current technology into our art instruction with projects.
Dia de los Muertos
- On november 1st, Advanced Art students will be participating in face painting for Dia de los Muertos.
- A letter was sent home with each student, it should be returned with a parent signature if you wish for them not to participate.
- Students in Advanced Art and Intermediate Art are required to have their own sketchbook for the class.
- Sketchbook is used everyday at the beginning of the class.
- A sketchbook can be provided if a student is not able to purchase one. Please speak to Ms.Silva. (Room 21).
Student Art Show
- Hollencrest Art students will be displaying their artwork from 2018-2019. A variety of artwork from 6th-8th grade students.
- The Art show generally takes place in May, exact date "to be announced".